PO BOX 511
SEASIDE PARK, NJ 08752
- To enter and leave beaches in prescribed ways.
- To eliminate speeding and reckless driving.
- To respect local ordinances and the rights of property owners.
- To offer aid to any fisherman or buggy owner in trouble on the beach.
- To respect picnicking and bathing groups by: (a) avoiding them whenever possible; (b) by slowing to minimum speed when passing picnicking or bathing groups.
- To avoid littering the beach with trash, cans, etc.. by using trash barrels when available, or by taking it with you when leaving the area.
- To avoid over-crowding any one area and elbowing other anglers out of their chosen spots. This is particularly important where surf men without buggies are concentrated.
- To leave the track when a halt is made, so that other buggies will not be forced to detour.
- To fill in holes after getting stuck, and to avoid indiscriminately crisscrossing tracks.
- To observe the rules of common courtesy on the beach.
- Simplify passing of vehicles meeting head-on in a single track: The driver who has the dunes on his right will be required to turn out of the track to the right. This rule to be tempered with common sense in difficult circumstances.
- To ask those who park their gear in the middle of the track if they will move it and explain in a courteous manner why.
- Do not drive at night without lights, but when approaching fishermen, drive behind them and avoid shining lights on fishermen and water.
- To realize that fishing is a God-given sport and to keep it on a high plane so that others may enjoy it as well